Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your Muslim Neighbor

Assalaamu 'alaikum everybody!

So, as you may have noticed, I have been mentioning a website in some of my videos, YourMuslimNeighbor.com, as a place to get free copies of the translation of the meaning of the Qur'an in English or Spanish. The site was started by my friend Bilal, and we have been working to expand this Dawah initiative further, through printing our own booklets, handing out booklets in Times Square, hand-delivering them door-to-door, running Dawah booths and tables, and much more insha'Allah. Right now we are working on raising funds for this project. We keep getting requests, so it costs a lot just to maintain what we have now, so expanding will take a lot. Check out the video to learn more and find out how you can help too insha'Allah!

6 comments:

  1. Assalamu Alaikum from New York.I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be more people like mashallah you have inspired to make islamic videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu Alaikum from Massachussetts. I love your videos for the way that you give specific details. I convert to Islam few months ago. I have a friend from college that speaks to me about Allah and I knew I was missing something in my life. Now praised to Allah he is now my brothernin Island. You answer a question that always have when I was a christian, in regard how to present ourselves to Allah (Wadu)and about MOhamad(blessing be upon him) that I knew his mention in the bible too. thanks for such good videos. Assalamu Alaikum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam Malaikum! Been watching your great videos and good to find your site too. Godbless from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalam Alakium I'm a new Muslim and I love your videos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dolby Atmos Crack Windows 10 is a technology that focuses on providing dynamic sound to our ears. Think of it as a 3D sound system. When you watch a movie or video that supports it on compatible devices, the sound moves in 3D. Represents the experience of being in the middle of the action as a spectator. For clarity, we compare it with conventional surround sound technology. For a better understanding, let’s compare it to standard and surround sound technology.
    Mixcraft Crack 9 Pro Studio
    Toon Boom Harmony Premium 21 Crack
    SideFX Houdini FX Crack
    Melodyne Crack

    ReplyDelete